today i am gonna talk bout him...
jux asking you about ur science marks do not mean that i am aCting like a pro
ACTING lyk a pro should be YOU...
showing off chinese marks
so wad that i am not a prefect...
we're still human afterall
so u are jux a pain in everyone ass
u can be a girl and complain to teacher... since ur oral is so good
u think i care?? I DUN GIVE A DAMN
everyone....listen to my advice... avoid him
we dun noe HE is a girl, boy or not a human
MAYBE IS A ALIEN
well dun be shocked.....because we have seen alot of this...HE IS LYK THAT
we thought HE could be a role model for us.....
RESULT? LYK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW U NOE WHO U R
DUN THINK I DUN NOE THAT U R GOING TO WRITE STH BAD BOUT ME AT UR BLOG
BUT SO WHAT??? THIS IS MY BLOG AND THAT IS UR BLOG..
U CAN SAY F-WORD TO ME I DUN CARE
COS I NOT LYK U
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|