Another post. Something earth-shattering thing have just happen. Wen Jun deleted his blog!!! I mean come on, nobody spammed at his blog or what, I mean what the heck was going through his mind when he clicked the "delete" icon. Wen Jun!! Come on, I encourage you to make a new blog. Was it because of yeong jian and me saying your blog? Come on this is not the reason, Can't you see we are like joking only. If not this? What happen to you? SO shocking man. His blog isn't old enough to be discared ya know. Wakao man. Punched him in next year la!!! Haix today last day of school. Here is the list of programs that I went through.
First up was waking up. Durh! Lols. My mum call me to wake up, today feeling super good so just woke up. (If not right, I shall sleep till 7++). OF course went to the toilet. Brushing of teeth. Etc. After that change to PE attire. Ate noodles. Crap. Stomach pain la! Went down super early so what? Still have to wait for Syafiq. Wait... wait... wait... Ahh there he comes!! Then go to school. Walk... walk... walk... Sian la! Then go school liao la! WTF?! My classroom isn't opened yet!! All because of KANG HAO! Then auntie mary come and unlock the door la! DURH. Went in put bags talk ggo parade square. SInce it is the last HL. I decided to CHIONG ALL THE WAY! Tiring after the HL. Oh ya I forgot! Before HL, we had some prize giving. We won the HL champion(Supposingly) and erm... still got one more.Zzz Forgotten. Really forget! SO ya went on with the spring cleaning. Bla bla bla. Got the report book. Never saw the promotion status. Scared my shit out. Asked mr see he said" Cause your dance B wwhat, and your conduct good only, so ya" -.-'' But he said I'm promoted anyway. Sure bo?? But never mind. SURE PROMOTE ONE LA!! WTH. Zzz. But really, why 39 pupils have the promotion status printed but I don't have... Valid reasons? I don't know la! But I passed all the critria to be promoted what... So it is some error.(Supposingly)
Whatever it is... I Luv doughnut!!! =D
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|