Monday, October 26, 2009

Today, it wasn't going as per normal. Firstly, yesterday I had a haircut. Pretty bad one too. How bad? I don't know. But one thing for sure, this hair, or should I say the length of MY hair, it is way way shorter then TECKKUAN!!!!!!!!! What the heck man! I was like...(Speechless)... I went into the shop and sat down to wait. Everything going as per normal. When one hairdresser is free, I let her cut my hair. Because I am wearing spectacles, I have to take it off. DURH. then cut cut cut. She only use the razor!!! What the hell?! This is the first time that she is only using the razor!!! For normal circumstances, she will use the razor, then one kind of scissors, and another kind of scissors. But not for this time! She only use the razor! I already felt that something was seriously wrong, so I can't wait to put on my spectacles and see my hair. Oh.. I regret that. I put on. I was like WOAH!!! What the heck happen??? I was like OI what did you say to her.(Talking to my mum) Cut short what(Replied) I was like ahhhhhhh. Zzz It is freaking short. Thinking that the next day would be a tough day as I need to go to school. Haha

Went to school this morning. First to see my freaking hairstyle was Syafiq. Zzz Of course he laughed!!! Haix. More people are in school though!!! Zzz. Went to school, normal going to the canteen. Zzz. Yi hong, jian wei, yung shen, min quan plus some other don't know la. Saw it... Oh ya! kang hao... They were like teck kuan got a partner already! Zzz I know that. Then they say if I want to cut this short then cut like wei sheng one la. Flat top. Zzz Seriously Zzz. Okay. Then yi hong was "trying" to stop yeong jian from seeing. Supposingly, but whatever! Plus yeong jian see already... I'm like a monk! (One of my senior said). Lols. Went back to classroom and Miss fauzia was like. " Cong Ren did you come back from NS or something" Haix. What the heck!? Lols anyway. Then tell me press the button for projector but thier intention was to show the whole class my FABULOUS hairstyle. Zzz anyway. An advantage also. I felt cool! Not those kind of hey What you doing?(In a sleazy tone) NOT THOSE KIND. I meant cool like not hot. Chilled? Lols

Pe. Playing captain's ball. Supposingly. With different kind of balls. From frisbee to rugby ball to softball. Slack at the first game cause tired... Oh ya I played PSP during math lesson. Sshh! lols Thanks Amsyar! =D Talk about blackshot during recess. Zzz keep saying I noob. What the hell!? Just play right?! Zzz Nothing more to say la.

4 More days to HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walked on...|7:52 PM|

Him

Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shouter!




Friends

Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying



[[Credits]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|