Well results for my end of the year exam
Frankly speaking.... not what I expected but it is quite a good start!
Okay here's the result
Math-78/100 ( could do better) A1
English-60/100( Could do MUCH better) B4
Higher Chinese-58/100( Could do MUCH MUCH better) C5
Science-83/100(Could do better) A1
Humanities-71 or 72/100(Could do better) A2
So total L1R5 Score is..... 13!!!
Below 10 remember???
So WORK DOUBLY HARD FOR NEXT YEAR
MARK MY WORDS!!!
Feeling deprived of Black shot..Zzzz
Haix Next year....
My plan is this.
I hope that I can follow this
1. NO PLAYING OF COMPUTER before examinations
2. After like the first term of exam - which is CA1 can play for a FEW DAYS ONLY
3.This will apply to CA2,SA1,SA2
4. Hmmm quite good bah...
Band..... Hmmm satrting to like it?
Lols
I hope
But erm still the same...Zzz
Haix but never mind
I will strive if they want me to strive....zZZ
Make sense? Lols
I don't think so.
=D
Hmmm Watching cum playing PSP durinf lessons which we are told to watch a movie
Sian la
Past few days keep watching movie
NOT SIAN MEH??????
Haix looking forward to the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thinking of how to spent it
And eager to see how my friends look like after the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some will still stay the same la
Ehhhh...........
Oh ya
YI HONG, YEONG JIAN, WEI SHENG
I know that I'm noob in blackshot
But..........................
PLAY WITH ME TOMORROW AT 12!!! =D
Lols
Exaggerating
Getting hyped up!!! =D
Training myself to become a pro in this game
what do you expect? from a ball to a gun....
Lols
k
logging off happily=D
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|