Hi! Another post. Nothing special happened today. Hmm *Thinking very hard*. Well. literally nothing. Lols. Just went blog-hopping and thats all. Oh ya! Something did happen! I shall tell you what is it. Okay. Quite a short one actually.
It started when person A goes to person B blog. Person A then think that one person from person B blog is person B girlfriend. xD. Then person A talk to person B about the girlfriend thingy. And person B was like ****. -Real angry- Well, HaHa. Person A then laughed after that.
From this, I can teach all of you something. -Supposingly-
1. Judging on a person's name cannot define whether that person is a boy or a girl
2.Plus, if the situation is blowed up, oh! A lost of friendship is probably on the way
3.And, if you have nothing to do, why not go do some homework? -Guilty-
Well, lols. I came up with this. Don't ask me who the person are?! Cause I "not sure". You may think that I am referring to you! But actually not. This may be a story I made up, or maybe not. If I made up this story, the most suitable reason is because I wanted to post today. Lols. Just enjoy reading this one bah. And if if if if you really think I'm referring to you. Please do so by sms-ing, and I shall... tell you ITS NOT!
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|