Haha. 2nd post of this year. Guess what. I ACTUALLY have something to blog about.
First. Yeong Jian, wrote on the class blog saying this,
yj: cr u don guailan leh sibotak u nothing to do meh? keep using ppl name u no name ar? don kip barking like a dog leh cb kia sia nerd no mao say other ppl mao don gl la!
Take note of the red color sentence.
Ok, I admit that I used other people name and write. But what about YOU? YOU CAME TO MY BLOG, USE MY NAME AND BARK LIKE A DOG? So, I can re-write the sentence to
Cr: yj you don guailan leh. u nothing to do meh? KEEP USING PPL NAME YOU NO NAME AR? don kip barking like a dog leh cb kia sia nerd no mao say other ppl mao don gl la! aRE YOU EATING YOUR OWN WORDS NOW?
next yeong jian said this
yj: what? you think u emo at school i wont scold u ar? i tolerate u long liao hor...u this hair less freak u wan me give u hair as present ma? people no say u, you talk talk talk as if we make u like that
haha. Just for your information, there is lots of spectacles shop in SINGAPORE. Can you go and change your specs? Because, my hair is not BOTAK. your perception of botak is so "pro"
and this
yj: what? you think u emo at school i wont scold u ar? i tolerate u long liao hor...u this hair less freak u wan me give u hair as present ma? people no say u, you talk talk talk as if we make u like that.
I can say that also, did I SAY anything about you? If I'm right, I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING.
So, who's the one with the SAME IP ADDRESS but different name? Hmm. Of course it is you. which dog will bark at themselves. you la! Of course it is you. how could my IP ADDRESS be the same as others? Unless you're using my com? but i don't think so.
and FYI i removed my tag board. Sorry boss, you have one lesser cbox to spam USING my name
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|