Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 2nd week of march wil be a fun one! Because it is SPORTS CARNVAL!
Our core game will be tag rugby. My team comprises of
-Yihong
-Weisheng
-Wenjun
-Fazira
-Me

It is consider a very strong group. Yup HAHA.

My mass game is Dodgeball!

My team is
-Jiamin
-shuyu
-yiyun
-me
-minquan
-syafiq

Hmm, since only one team can represent the class, it isn't that bad after all.

And tomorrow is my common test, yet I'm still blogging. Who cares? English- summary, WHAT THE HELL? HOW TO REVISE WOR? Must clean my eyes though, as I need to find all the points.

Biology- I've studied. It was okay, but have to memorize alot of things. For a person like me, do I love to memorize things? HAHA.

Math, ok screw this. NEXT

Mother tongue. Fine, NEXT!

thats all! And you could roughly think how much I could get. Although it is the streaming year, I'm not taking it seriously by the looks of it. Fine, we shall see


1ST FOR SPORTS CARNIVAL!!!

Walked on...|4:10 PM|

Him

Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shouter!




Friends

Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying



[[Credits]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|