Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm feeling so tired. After the freaking swimming lesson. HAHA. Played a mini water polo. AND they scored a goal because no keeper is there. Therefore, I mean, since I'm so tried then I go there mind the goal lor. But the size of the goal is so damn freaking small. Tell de yang go there sit settle all things :X haha.

Tomorrow will get back chinese paper 1. Hope it can be as lucky the paper 2 HAHA. *Crossing fingers*

Tomorrow math paper. hmm, From the teachers of band 1 class, they say the paper darn easy and if you get 23/25 below, you should knock yourself? HAHA. I should not flung this subject right?




Yay! Class tee is being approved! (Or is it?)

Walked on...|6:38 PM|

Him

Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shouter!




Friends

Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying



[[Credits]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|