Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is Riverside 23rd Speech Day. Of course band will have to perform. Went to school early in the morning to lend black shoes to Kang Hao. Then went up to band room and get settled. I love everything about my band uniform but not the belt. I think it is totally stupid to put the belt. And it was performance time! Didn't play when the guest of honour came. Because I had no part at all. Then prize presentation time. LOLS. Go flattop!!! haha.

Then performance lor. Conductor at the end go super fast, I had a torrid time in keeping in time with the whole band. But overall performance is ok ok.

Went to have eating competition/ drinking competition/ yoghurt competition.

Eating competition. -LOST
Drinking competition. -LOST
Youghurt competition. -LOST

Come on! HAHA I scared I win all of them cry!! =X haha -joking

Goodbye Senior(s) I will remember the things you said so that it can be passed on to the Sec 1 and so for. BYEBYE

Walked on...|9:02 PM|

Him

Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shouter!




Friends

Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying



[[Credits]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|