Ok I've decied to change my blogskin. I'm still not quite satisfied though but yeah. Something new so it wouldn't be that boring.
MID-YEAR-EXAM has arrived - long ago=.=
Can say that not much of a problem except english (cuz it is the only paper I sat for till now)
SO... I'm 14! HAHA. 5 days ago! Thanks to those who wished me happy birthday! THANK YOU!
Looking forward to...
R cube day
End of examination
Celebrate yung shen plus kang hao plus my birthday
sleeping for the ENTIRE day!
Thats about it. June Holidays coming manz. SO LOOKING FORWARD!!! Aren't you? O_o
Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao
Music
Shouter!
Friends
Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying
[[Credits]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|