Monday, November 1, 2010

MUHAHAHA.!!!

LONG LONG LONG LONG SINCE I POSTED. haha

Anyway, I did chiong for EOY and I am quite happy with my results. Quite, considering i improved my L1R5 score by 5. O_O So yea.


A few things changes during the period from July till now. HAHA. Only one major change.

i love S.N.S.D. haha. -Done-


2 years together. HAHA. We are like brothers and sisters already except for kaiyang :X HAHA. It was sad to leave you guys. But, I didn't cry :D


SO.... Miss sim asked me to drop HMT. HAHA. I dont think I'll be dropping ._.


I have nothing much to post about. But I will definetly try to "revive" this already dead blog. LOL


-physics

-chemistry

-POA


:D

Walked on...|7:30 PM|

Him

Name:Yeo Cong Ren
Nicks:Cong Mao

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shouter!




Friends

Class 1/5
Annessa
Angguan
Bengkeng
Faiz
Gekkhee
Hanessa
Hiuwai
Huimin
Jane
Jiunyi
Joreen
Jasmine
Kanghao
Mabel
Ragan
Shaeba
Sister
Vianne
Wenjun
Xinna
Xiaoyun
Yiyun
Yanxuan
Yucong
Yeongjian
Zesna
Zuying



[[Credits]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|